Matching family tree profiles for Samuel Rice
About Samuel Rice
Sgt. Samuel Rice
- Birth: 10 Apr. 1657/58 Dedham, Norfolk, MA (1)
- Parents: John Rice, Ann Hackley
- Married: Rebecca Mills 5 Oct. 1682 Dedham, Norfolk, MA (2)
- Death: 2 Sep. 1711 Woodstock, Windham, CT
- Abigail Rice b. ABT 1684 Dedham, Norfolk, MA Family: Benjamin Franklin 15 Feb. 1714/15 First Cong. Ch., Woodstock, Windham, CT (married by Josiah Dwight) b. ABT 1680 of Pomfret, Windham, CT REF: http://www.rays-place.com/marrage/woodstock-ct.htm
- Rebecka Rice b. 31 Mar. 1685 Dedham, Norfolk, MA d. 12 Apr. 1685 Dedham, Norfolk, MA
- Samuel Rice b. 18 Apr. 1689 Woodstock, Windham, CT d. 1717 m. Sarah Earl 1717 b. ABT 1693 of Woodstock, Windham, CT
- Martha Rice b. 28 Mar. 1691 Woodstock, Windham, CT d. 1713
- John Rice (/Royce)
- Mary Rice b. ABT 1694 Woodstock, Windham, CT
- Susanna Rice b. ABT 1699 Woodstock, Windham, CT
- Sarah Rice b. ABT 1700 Woodstock, Windham, CT
- removed Deacon from "suffix" as have seen nothing to support - was this a mixup?
- not recorded in Dedham VR
- Dedham Vital Records 1682. "Samuell Rice & Rebeca Mills marryed 5:10:82"
- [http://archive.org/stream/dedhamhistorical0910dedh#page/n19/mode/2up Dedham historical register.] Published 1890 by Dedham Historical Society in Dedham, Mass . Written in English. volume IX, 1898. "John Rice of Dedham" by Edward F. Everett, pages 5-7.
- Edmund Rice (1638) Association Newsletter. Vol. 76, No. 4 Fall 2002. Genealogy of other Rice/Royce Families. "Another John Rice from England married in 1649 at Dedham, Mass. and a son, Samuel, b 1658 at Dedham migrated to Woodstock, Conn., establishing a Rice family in northeastern Connecticut.. We have not found any connection to Edmund Rice but are searching for a living male Rice of this family for DNA analysis.'
Samuel Rice's Timeline
April 10, 1657
Dedham, Norfolk, Massachusetts
December 5, 1682
Dedham, Norfolk, Massachusetts, USA
April 18, 1689
Woodstock, Windham, Connecticut, United States
August 18, 1692
Woodstock, Windham, Connecticut, USA
September 2, 1711
Woodstock, Windham, Connecticut