|Also Known As:||"Reghini"|
|Death:||Died in At Sea - Titanic Casualty|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking of the Titanic|
Brother of Wife of Frederick Wenger
|Occupation:||Manservant to Mrs White|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Sante Righini
- Name: Mr Sante Righini
- Age: 22 years
- Occupation: Servant to Mrs Ella White
- 1st Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 17760 , £135 12s 8d
- Died in the sinking.
- Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 232)
Mr Sante Ringhini, 22, was manservant to Mrs John Stewart White. He boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg and died in the sinking. His body was recovered from the sea by the MacKay Bennett (#232). It was taken to Halifax, N.S., where it was identified and, on May 11, 1912, forwarded to New York, for his widow, under the care of F. W. Wender.
NO. 232. - MALE. - ESTIMATED AGE, 33. HAIR, DARK; SLIGHT MOUSTACHE.
CLOTHING - Black pants; grey overcoat, marked "Sante."
EFFECTS - Ring "R. S.," left on finger.
- Some lists give the name as "Reghini".
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Miss Nellie Mayo Bessette
- Mrs Ella White
- Miss Marie Grice Young
References and Sources
- Record of Bodies and Effects: Passengers and Crew, S.S. Titanic (Public Archives of Nova Scotia) (#232)
- Michael Findlay (1998) Revised Passenger List in Judith Geller Titanic: Women and Children First. Haynes. ISBN 1 85260 594 4