Matching family tree profiles for Sarah (Hale) Baker
About Sarah (Hale) Baker
- 'The Essex antiquarian: an illustrated ... magazine devoted to the ..., Volume 5 edited by Sidney Perley
- Pg. 159
- CAPT. THOMAS BAKER3, born in Topsfield Feb. 17, 1688. He was a husbandman, an lived in Ipswich until 1715, when he removed to Topsfield, buying, in 1722, what is now known as the Batchelder farm on the south side of Pye Brook. he married Mary Capen Jan. 5, 1709-10; an died in Topsfield Sept. __, 1725. She married, secondly, John Griffin of Bradford Aug. 11, 1730.
- CAPT. THOMAS BAKER4, born in Ipswich Nov. 20 1710. He was a yeoman, and lived in Topsfield. He married Sarah Wade of Ipswich Nov. 26, 1729; and died Sept. (Aug.--gravestone) 16, 1777. She survived him, and died, his widow, June 29, 1780, aged sixty-seven.
- ' THOMAS BAKER5, born in Topsfield March 3, 1729-30. He was a tanner; and lived in Topsfield until 1762, when he removed to Keene, N. H., being dismissed to the church there July 3, 1763. He married Sarah Hale of Boxford Feb. 26, 1752.
- Children, born in Topsfield: --
- 72-I. THOMAS6, b. July 5, 1752.
- 73-II. SARAH6, b. June 14, 1755.
- 74-III. OLIVE6, b. March 20, 1759.
- 75.-IV. MARY6, bapt. April 12, 1761.