|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 273)|
|Place of Burial:||Fairview Lawn Cemetery, Halifax, Halifax County, NS, Canada|
|Managed by:||-geni-NL-gids- Jeannette.|
About Sidney Holloway
- Name: Mr Sidney Holloway
- Age: 20 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Clothes Presser Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 273)
- Buried: Fairview Lawn Cemetery Halifax Nova Scotia Canada on Monday 6th May 1912.
Mr Sidney Holloway, 20, of 60 Hartington Rd., Southampton, died in the sinking.
© Bob Knuckle, Canada
His body, was recovered by the Mackay-Bennett (#273) and was buried at Fairview Lawn Cemetery, Halifax, Nova Scotia, on 6 May 1912.
NO. 273. - MALE. - ESTIMATED AGE, 30. HAIR, BROWN. SMOOTH SHAVEN.
CLOTHING - Ship's uniform; no vest or shirt; pajama suit; false upper teeth.
PROBABLY A JUNIOR OFFICER.
NAME - S. HOLLOWAY, 60 Hartington Rd., Southampton.
References and Sources White Star Line (1912.) Record of Bodies and Effects (Passengers and Crew S.S. "Titanic") Recovered by Cable Steamer "MacKay Bennett"