About Sigmund Nadel
Sigmund was born in Galicia, Austria on July 18, 1880 or 1881. His last residence before he immigrated was also Galicia, Austria.
He was married to Rose. They had five children:
- Joseph, born Sept. 13, 1907
- Isidore, born May 4, 1909
- Helen, born April 6, 1911
- Philip, born June 6, 1913
- Jennie, born Jan. 6, 1914
He immigrated to America, leaving Rotterdam, Holland on June 20th, 1899 on the vessel Potsdam, arriving in New York, New York on July 3rd, 1899.
- 1918 - 1921 78 Bank Street, New York City, NY
- 1925 1405 Eighth Avenue, Brooklyn, NY
- 1941 1138 72nd Street, Brooklyn, NY
He owned his own grocery store.
- 1912 - 1917 268 Avenue B, New York City, NY
- 1918 - 1920 48 8th Avenue, New York City, NY
- 1941 Nadel's Dairy, 7015 Fort Hamilton, Brooklyn, NY