Matching family tree profiles for Sir John Brereton
About Sir John Brereton
- 'Sir John Brereton1
- 'M, #151494, b. circa 1591, d. 23 December 1629
- Last Edited=20 Jul 2005
- Consanguinity Index=0.0%
- ' Sir John Brereton was born circa 1591.1 He was the son of William Brereton, 1st Baron Brereton of Leighlin and Margaret Savage.1 He married Anne Fitton, daughter of Sir Edward Fitton, 1st Bt..1 He died on 23 December 1629.1
- 'Children of Sir John Brereton and Anne Fitton
- 1.Jane Brereton+2
- 2.Mary Brereton3
- 3.William Brereton, 2nd Baron Brereton of Leighlin+1 b. 28 Feb 1611, d. c Apr 1664
- 1.[S6] G.E. Cokayne; with Vicary Gibbs, H.A. Doubleday, Geoffrey H. White, Duncan Warrand and Lord Howard de Walden, editors, The Complete Peerage of England, Scotland, Ireland, Great Britain and the United Kingdom, Extant, Extinct or Dormant, new ed., 13 volumes in 14 (1910-1959; reprint in 6 volumes, Gloucester, U.K.: Alan Sutton Publishing, 2000), volume II, page 300. Hereinafter cited as The Complete Peerage.
- 2.[S6] Cokayne, and others, The Complete Peerage, volume II, page 301.
- 3.[S2] Peter W. Hammond, editor, The Complete Peerage or a History of the House of Lords and All its Members From the Earliest Times, Volume XIV: Addenda & Corrigenda (Stroud, Gloucestershire, U.K.: Sutton Publishing, 1998), page 110. Hereinafter cited as The Complete Peerage, Volume XIV.
- From: http://www.thepeerage.com/p15150.htm#i151494
Sir John Brereton's Timeline
February 25, 1591
February 28, 1611