About Sir Walter John Grove, 2nd Baronet
Sir Walter John Grove, 2nd Bt.
- Born on 9 September 1852.
- Son of Sir Thomas Fraser Grove, 1st Bt. and Katherine Grace O'Grady.
- Married Agnes Geraldine Fox-Pitt, daughter of Lt.-Gen. Augustus Henry Fox-Pitt-Rivers and Hon. Alice Margaret Stanley, on 20 July 1882.
- Died on 9 February 1932 at age 79.1
- Gained the rank of Captain in the service of the Royal Wiltshire Yeomanry.
- Succeeded to the title of 2nd Baronet Grove, of Ferne, Wiltshire [U.K., 1874] on 14 January 1897.
- Held the office of Justice of the Peace (J.P.) for Dorset and Justice of the Peace (J.P.) for Wiltshire.
Children of Sir Walter John Grove, 2nd Bt. and Agnes Geraldine Fox-Pitt
- Sir Gerald Grove, 3rd Bt. b. 18 Dec 1886, d. 3 Mar 1962
- Honor Grove b. c 1887, d. 13 Dec 1944
- Œnone Grove b. 1 Mar 1889, d. 21 Jan 1956
- Terence Grove b. 9 Dec 1893, d. 15 May 1902
- Walter Peel Grove b. 30 Mar 1904, d. 2 Apr 1944