About Sleiman Attalah
- Name: Mr Sleiman Attala
- Age: 27 years
- Last Residence: in Ottawa Ontario Canada
- Occupation: Journalist
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 2694 , £7 4s 6d
- Destination: Ottawa Ontario Canada
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Sleiman Attala, 30, was a journalist from Ottawa, Canada. His native country was Syria (presumably Lebanon).
He boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg as a third class passenger. He bought ticket No. 2694 for £7 4s 6d.
Mr Attala died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
- "Marriages, Births, Deaths ..."gives his name as "Attala Sleiman".
- Marriages, births, deaths and injuries that have occurred on board during the voyage (PRO London, BT 100/259-260)
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Hermann Söldner, Germany