|Also Known As:||"Salomon", "Nathanson", "Natansohn", "Nathansohn"|
|Birthplace:||Goldingen (Kuldiga), Courland, Latvia|
|Death:||(Date and location unknown)|
|Managed by:||Hatte Anne Blejer|
About Solomon Natonson
See Jewish Gen under Courland for the list transcribed from the 1842 family register in the State Historical Archives in Riga, that gives heads of Jewish families then resident in Goldingen (Kuldiga).
This list was transcribed and donated by Martha Lev-Zion.
- NATHANSOHN Salomon son of Nathan Comment: To Cherson in 1840
- Levin Natanov Natanson 38
- his son Movshe 2
- his nephew Mozes Solomonovich Natanson 35,
- children of Mozes SLoma 8 and Nota-3 month
List of associated women
- Bluma Iosifova, wife of Levin, age 29 and daughter of Levin and Bluma named Alta age 5
- Etia Borohova, wife of Mozes, age 28 and daughters of Mozes and Etia named Syra age 6 and Haya age 3
Another page of associated men
- the first brother of Mozes, brother Itzik Solomonovich Natonzon age 33
- son of Itzik Solomonovich, Shloma age 2
- the second brother of Mozes, Israil age 31
Associated page of woman
- Feiga Elkevna, wife of Itsik wife, age 22
- Malka Azikova, wife of Israel, age 20
A Salomon Nathansohn is listed in 1820 in Goldingen. This is taken from a "genealogical journal, Jahrbuch für Genealogie, Heraldik und Sphragistik, ... published until early in the 20th century. In the 1909-10 volume (pp. 158-245), an article appeared by Wilhelm Räder and Oskar Stavenhagen titled "Bürgerliste und Ratslinie der Stadt Goldingen bis zum Jahr 1889", presenting an exhaustive discussion and presentation of names of almost 2000 citizens and civic leaders between the mid-16th century and 1889."
- 1525 NATHANSOHN Salomon Date: 1820 page: 204 No profession given