Stanislaw Wincenty's Top Matches
About Stanislaw Wincenty Jabłonowski
Golden Fleece - Knights: Spanish Branch
- Sanislaw Jablonowsk
- Sanislaw Jablonowski coat Vincent III of Prussia (b. 1694, d. September 25, 1754 in Lubartów) - Prince of Ostrog, Bułszowie, Niżniowie, Krzywinie, plow, Rawa governor since 1735, governor from 1731 Miedzyrzecki, białocerkiewski since 1722, writer.
- Russian governor's son John Stanislaus and Jeanne de Bethune.
- In 1733 he signed the election of Stanislaw Leszczynski.  April 16, 1744 established himself as the Emperor Charles VII princely title. Knight of the Order of White Eagle and the Order of the Holy Spirit. In fact, do not play any significant role in the policy of the Commonwealth.
- Founder of many churches, including the Pauline church in Niżniowie, Jablonowski chapel at the Basilica of Jasna Gora in Czestochowa, Chapel St. Felix the Capuchin Church of Lvov, the merciful Lord Jesus altar in the cathedral of Lvov and co-founder of the Carmelite church interior in Bołszowcach, as well as elaborate monument to his father and wife's epitaph in the Jesuit church in Lviv. The owner of palaces in Krzywinie, plow, which rose from the ground and surrounded the gardens.
Memorable abduction troops from Bukovina by JW strait IMCI Mr. Stan. Jablonowski voivode. and General of the Russian lands, the Queen. St. cor. was done in 1685, Zamosc 1745, Polish Tacitus Tacitus on Moralia rather flattering, Lviv 1744, The history of life, martyrdom and miracles of St. John of Nepomuk, Jasna Gora in 1740, Seven tears repentant sinner.
Janina Dobrzyniecka, Stanislaw Jablonowski Vincent, in: Polish Biographical Dictionary, 1962-1964, Volume X, pp. 239th
Andrew Betlej, Sibi, Deo, posteritati. Jabłonowscy and art in the eighteenth century, Kraków 2010. ISBN 978-83-61033-38-7
- Stanislaw Wincenty Jabłonowski
- Birth: January 1694, Biała Cerkiew, Obwód kijowski, Ukraina
- Death: September 25, 1754 (60), Lubartów, Lubelskie, Polska
- Son of Jan Stanisław Jabłonowski and Jeanne Marie de Béthune
- Husband of Dorota Jabłonowska (Bronisz)
- Father of Antoni Barnaba Jabłonowski h. Prus (III), książę
- Brother of Dymitr Hipolit Aleksander Jabłonowski h. Prus III; Jan Kajetan Jablonowski; Katarzyna Jablonowski and Maria Ludwika Jablonowski
Stanislaw Wincenty Jabłonowski, Książę's Timeline
Biała Cerkiew, Obwód kijowski, Ukraina
January 27, 1732
Kraków, Małopolskie, Polska
September 25, 1754
Lubartów, Lubelskie, Polska