About Susanna Juhantytär Riihivuori
- Name: Miss Susanna Juhantytär "Sanni" Riihivuori
- Born: Tuesday 23rd April 1889
- Age: 22 years
- Last Residence: in Ylihärmä South Ostrobothnia Finland
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 3101295 , £39 13s 9d
- Destination: Coal Center Pennsylvania United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Miss Susanna (Sanni) Riihivuori, 22, was born on 23 April 1889. The daughter of Juho Riihivuori, she lived with her father in Ylihärmä, Western Finland. They were neighbours of the Panula family and when the Panulas decided to go and live in to Coal Centre, Pittsburg, Pennsylvania, Sanni went with them (possibly to work as their maid). She boarded the Titanic at Southampton with Maria Panula and her children on 10 April, 1912.
Sanni died in the sinking, her body was never found. Her father asked the fund for money, but there are no records of any payments however, £50 was paid out in compensation.