About Susanne Ottilie Larisch
Hedva Klara Larisch-Zur, the daugher of Susanne's uncle, Dr. Rudi Larisch, saw on a journey to Prague and Terezin, on the 5th of September, 2007, the Memorial-Room for the children under 15 who died in Terezin.
Among them was the name of Susanne Larisch.
- Susanna Larisch was on the following transports with her parents:
- Transport AAw from Prague to Terezin on August 3rd 1942.
- Transport Bb from Terezin to Riga on August 20th, 1942.
- Born 14. 05. 1935
- last residence before deportation: Prague, II
- address/place of registration in the Protectorate:
- Prague II, Jungmannovo nám. 9
- Transport AAw, č. 501 (03.08.1942 Prague -> Terezín)
- Transport Bb, č. 148 (20.08.1942 Terezín -> Riga)
- Surname Larisch
- First Name Susanne
- Date of Birth 14.05.1935
- Deportation Prag/Theresienstadt
- Date of Deportation 03.08.1942
Susanne Ottilie Larisch's Timeline
May 14, 1935
Prague, Czech Republic
August 25, 1942
Skirotava railway station, Riga, Latvia
Perished in the Holocaust