About Tannous Daher
- Name: Mr Tannous Daher
- Age: 28 years
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 2686 , £7 4s 7d
- Destination: Youngstown United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Tannous Doharr [?Daher] from Lebanon (Syria) boarded the Titanic at to Cherbourg as a third class passenger (ticket number 2686, £7 4s 7d) together with his cousins Shawneene George Whabee, Tannous Thomas and Gerios Yousseff . The men were coming to America to get jobs in one of the steel mills in Youngstown, Ohio. Also accompanying them was Banoura Ayoub who was coming to America to be re-united with her family in Detroit.
Doharr died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Marriages, births, deaths and injuries that have occurred on board during the voyage (PRO London, BT 100/259-260)
- Hermann Söldner, Germany