Thomas A.'s Top 9 Matches
About Thomas A. Mullen
- Name: Mr Thomas A. Mullen
- Age: 20 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: at 7 Observatory Terrace Maxwelltown Dumfries Scotland - Map
- Occupation: Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body recovered by: Minia (No. 323)
- Buried: Fairview Lawn Cemetery Halifax Nova Scotia Canada on Friday 10th May 1912.
Steward's Badge Thomas Mullin Watch Mr Thomas A. Mullin, 20, was born in Dumfries.
© Bob Knuckle, Dundas, Ontario, Canada
When he signed-on to the Titanic in Southampton on 6 April 1912, he gave his address as 12 Onslow Rd., (Southampton). His last ship had been the St. Louis. As a third class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Mullin died in the sinking. His body was later recovered by the Minia (#323). He was buried at Fairview Lawn Cemetery, Halifax, Nova Scotia on 10 May 1912.
Notes 1. His surname is sometimes given as "Mullen".
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) White Star Line (1912.) Record of Bodies and Effects (Passengers and Crew S.S. "Titanic") Recovered by Cable Steamer "MacKay Bennett"
Related Articles and Documents
STEWARD'S BADGE Unidentified Newspaper (1912) DUMFRIES TITANIC VICTIMS Unidentified Newspaper (1912) UNTITLED New York Times (1912) MINIA REPORTS TWO BODIES (1913) MANSION HOUSE TITANIC RELIEF FUND (1914) TITANIC RELIEF FUND MINUTES LIVERPOOL COMMITTEE (2011) THOMAS MULLIN WATCH