|Also Known As:||"Thomas Andrew", "Thomas Andrewes"|
|Death:||Died in Cambridge, Middlesex, Massachusetts|
|Managed by:||Private User|
Matching family tree profiles for Thomas Andrews, of Cambridge
About Thomas Andrews, of Cambridge
"History of Cambridge, Massachusetts 1630-1877 Vol 2" by By Lucius Robinson Paige states that he may have been the brother of William Andrew.
- Birth: Abt 1610 in England
- Death: Abt 1647 in Cambridge, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Rebecca b: 1 Nov 1623 in England Abt 1640 in Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts. She married 2nd to Nicholas Wyeth & 3rd to Thomas Fox. (1)
- Thomas ANDREWS b: 15 Oct 1641 in Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Daniel ANDREWS b: 1643 in Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Rebecca ANDREWS b: 18 Apr 1646 in Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- from Historic Homes and Institutions and Genealogical and Personal ..., Volume 1 edited by Ellery Bicknell Crane. Page 184. "he [Thomas Fox] married (fourth) Rebecca Wyeth, widow of Nicholas Wyeth, December 16, 1685."
- The Pioneers of Massachusetts: A Descriptive List, Drawn from Records of the Colonies, Towns, and Churches, and Other Contemporaneous Documents. (Google eBook) Charles Henry Pope. Heritage Books, 1965 - History - 549 pages. Page 18. "ANDERSON, cont.". "ANDREWS ... Thomas, Watertown. He joined Mrs. Rebecca Craddock in a petition in 1648. He rem. to Cambridge about 1645. Wife Rebecca; ch Thomas b Oct 15 1641, Daniel, Rebeccah b 18 (2) 1646. He d. abt 1648. The wid. m 2, Nicholas Wyth."
Thomas Andrews, of Cambridge's Timeline
Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
October 15, 1641
Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA
Watertown, Middlesex, Massachusetts
April 18, 1646
Cambridge, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
Cambridge, Middlesex, Massachusetts