Thomas's Top Matches
About Thomas Dill
8. Thomas2 Dill (Peter1) was born 27 March 1682 in Concord, Middlesex, MA, and died 29 January 1717/18 in Medford, Middlesex, MA.
He married (1) Mary Peirce 17 January 1705/06 in Woburn/Cambridge, Middlesex, MA, daughter of Nathaniel Pierce and Elizabeth Pierce. She was born 31 December 1682 in Woburn, Middlesex, MA, and died Bef. 1713 in Medford, Middlesex, MA.
He married (2) Mary Cheney 11 May 1713 in Cambridge, Middlesex, MA.
Children of Thomas Dill and Mary Peirce are:
- Mary3 Dill, born 25 October 1706 in Medford, Middlesex, MA. She married James Tufts 09 August 1729 in Charlestown, Suffolk, MA.
- Thomas Dill, born 19 December 1708 in Medford, Middlesex, MA; died Bef. 17 March 1761 in Eastham, Barnstable, MA (admin. filed).
- Elizabeth Dill, born 02 January 1711/12 in Medford, Middlesex, MA; died 11 October 1714 in Medford, Middlesex, MA.
Children of Thomas Dill and Mary Cheney are:
- Marey3 Dill, born 26 January 1713/14 in Littleton, Middlesex, MA.
- Rebech Dill, born 15 October 1716 in Littleton, Middlesex, MA. She married Nathaniel Upham 04 November 1736 in Newton, Middlesex, MA.
"Peter Dill died in Chelmsford, Aug 13, 1692. "descendants" Thomas and David Dill and Thanks Reed resided in Littleton." (source: Records of Littleton, Massachusetts)
- Title: Vital Records of Concord, Massachusetts to the end of the year 1849. Publication: 1891. Concord, Mass. Page 1:25. "Thomas, twin s. Petr, 27: 1m: 1682."
- Vital Records of Woburn Marriages. Vol lll, page 77. "Thomas, of Cambridge Farms and Mary Pierce, Jan. 17, 1706"
- Descendants of Peter Dill - 8 generation by Randy Seaver. PDF document (c) 2012 Randy Seaver