Thomas Francis King
|Место рождения:||London, Essex, England, United Kingdom|
|Смерть:||Умер в Bedford, Albemarle, Eastern Cape, South Africa|
|Место погребения:||Bedford, Albemarle, Eastern Cape, South Africa|
|Профессия:||Builder, Farmer & founder of Kingsvale Farm|
About Thomas Francis King
1820 British Settler
Thomas Francis King (14) together with his parents and one sibling, were members of Gush's Party on the Brilliant.
Party originated from London.
Departed Gravesend 15 February 1820. Arrived Simon's Bay 30 April 1820. Final Port - Algoa Bay, Port Elizabeth on 15 May 1820.
Area Allocated to the Party Assegai Bush River - Salem
Thomas was born on 31 July 1802, in London, Middlesex, England. He was christened on 8 August 1802, in St Clement Danes, Westminister, London, England. In 1876, aged about 73, he was a Retired Builder in Bedford, Eastern Cape, South Africa. Thomas died on 9 November 1876, aged 74 years, in "Elizabeth Farm", Bedford, Cape, South Africa.
1820 Settler Departed 15 Feb 1820 Gravesend, Kent, England Gush's party on the Brilliant
King, Thomas Sellom
- Last Name: King
- First Name: Thomas Sellom or Seller
- Date of Birth: 2 Jun 1771
- Place of Birth: Pickering, Yorkshire, England
- Parents – Father:
- Parents – Mother: Ann King
- Name of Spouse: Sarah Prince
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Place: St. Margarets Westminster, London
- Date of Death: 13 Oct 1859 age 88
- Place of Death: Cape
Notes: Sephton’s party of 1820 settlers. DN 6779/1860, 3449/1876. IGI (including entry for Thomas King’s christening in 1771 in Pickering).
- Thomas Francis chr. 8 Aug 1802 St. Clement Danes, Westminster, London, m. Sarah Honey, d. 9 Nov 1876 Bedford, Cape (q.v.)
- William Ellse King (an adopted child) 1814-1894, m. to Jemima Honey.