About Thomas Kirkaldy
- Name: Mr Thomas Kirkaldy (Thomas Clark)
- Age: 39 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Bed Room Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr T. Clark, 37, was born in London.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as Hillside Avenue, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As a bedroom steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Clark died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)