About Torborg Danira Pålsson
Miss Torborg Danira Pålsson
- Born: Saturday 19th December 1903
- Age: 8 years
- Last Residence: in Bjuv Skåne Sweden
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 349909 , £21 1s 6d
- Destination: Chicago Illinois United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Miss Torborg Danira Pålsson, 8, was born on December 19, 1903 and was travelling from Bjuv, Sweden to Chicago, Illinois with her mother Mrs Nils Pålsson and siblings Paul, Stina, and Gösta. They were rejoining her father, Nils Pålsson, who had emigrated to the United States in 1910. The Pålsson's joined the Titanic at Southampton. They all died in the sinking, Torborg's body, if recovered, was never identified.
Acknowledgements Homer Thiel, USA Lars-Inge Glad, Sweden
Travelling Companions (on same ticket) Mrs Alma Cornelia Pålsson Master Gösta Leonard Pålsson Master Paul Folke Pålsson Miss Stina Viola Pålsson