About Vernon A Hennebohle
Year: 1920; Census Place: Hammond Ward 5, Lake, Indiana; Roll: T625_445; Page: 3A; Enumeration District: 67
- Household Members: Name Age
- John Hennebohla 27
- Julia Hennebohla 23
- Vernon Hennebohla 4
Year: 1940; Census Place: Bath, Greene, Ohio; Roll: T627_3074; Page: 61B; Enumeration District: 29-2.
- Name: Vernon A Hennabohle
- Age: 23
- Estimated Birth Year: abt 1917
- Gender: Male
- Race: White
- Birthplace: Illinois
- Marital Status: Single
- Relation to Head of House: Soldier
- Home in 1940: Bath, Greene, Ohio
- Map of Home in 1940: View map
- Inferred Residence in 1935: Hammond, Indiana
- Residence in 1935: Hammond, Indiana
- Resident on farm in 1935: No
- Sheet Number: 61B
- Occupation: Mechanic
- Attended School or College: Yes
- Highest Grade Completed: High School, 4th year
- Class of Worker: Wage or salary worker in Government work
- Weeks Worked in 1939: 52
- Income: 1040
- Income Other Sources: No
Vernon A. Hennebohle b. 11 Feb. 1916 Chicago, Cook, Illinois d. 23 Dec. 1982 Pinnellas Park, Pinellas, Fl. Buried 27 Dec. 1982 Memorial Park Pinellas co., Fl.
Son of John and Julia A. (Victor) Hennebohle
His death is recorded as follows from a clipped newspaper article:
Hennebohle, Vernon A., 66 oof 8380 52nd Lane N. Pinellas Park, died Thursday (Dec. 23, 1982). Born in Chicago,
He came here in 1958 from Twin Lakes, Wis. Where he was a member of Wilmot Lodge 241 F&AM.
He was a retired auto body repairman for Clearwater American Body Shop, a member of Seminole Shriine Club, Scottish Rite Valley of Southern Illinois, Orak Temple Shrine, Hammond, Ind., Church by the Sea, was past exalted ruler of the Elks Lodge 2217 and past patron OES Chapter 234 of Pinellas Park.
He was an Army Air Corps veteran of World War II.
Survivors include his wife Thelam; a son James E., Charlotte, N.C.; his mother Julia Smith, Pinella Park, and a grandson. Osgood-Cloud Funeral Home, Pinellas Park.
Hennebohle, Verna A., 66, of 8380 52nd Lane N., died Thursday December 23, 1982.
Friends may call at the Osgood-Cloud Funeral Home, 4691 Park Blvd. Sunday afternoon and evening from 2-4 P.M. and 7-9 P.M. where the Pinellas Chapter #234 OES will conduct a service at 7 PM, followed by an Elks service at 7:30 PM conducted by Pinellas Park Lodge #2217.
Funeral services will be held Monday, December 27, at 1 PM at the Funeral home with Dr. John Pickens officiating.
Masonic graveside services will follow at Memorial Park Cemetery conducted by Elmer O. Smith Lodge #307, Pinellas Park Masons are requested to meet at the Tempel at 12:30 PM.
The family suggest that memorial be in the form of donations to the Gulf Coast Lung Association.
Social Security Death Index
- Name: Vernon Hennebohle
- SSN: 306-10-1979
- Last Residence: 33565 Plant City, Hillsborough, Florida, United States of America
- Born: 11 Feb 1916
- Last Benefit: 33565 Plant City, Hillsborough, Florida, United States of America
- Died: Dec 1982
- State (Year) SSN issued: Indiana (Before 1951)."
Florida Death Index, 1877-1998
- Name: Vernon A Hennebohle
- Death Date: 23 Dec 1982
- County of Death: Pinellas
- State of Death: Florida
- Age at Death: 66
- Race: White
- Birth Date: 11 Feb 1916."
Vernon Hennebohle's Timeline
February 11, 1916
chicago, Cook, Illinois
December 23, 1982