|Death:||Died in At Sea - Titanic Casualty|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Victor Robbins
- Name: Mr Victor Robbins
- Age: 42 years
- Occupation: Servant to Colonel John Jacob Astor
- 1st Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 17757 , £247 10s 6d
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Victor Robbins travelled as manservant to John Jacob Astor.
Victor Robbins, who was married, died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Colonel John Jacob Astor
- Mrs Madeleine Talmage Astor
- Miss Rosalie Bidois
- Miss Caroline Louise Endres
References and Sources
- Jay Henry Mowbray (ed.) (1998) Sinking of the Titanic, Eyewitness Accounts. Dover Publications, Mineaola, N.Y. ISBN 0 486 40298 3
- Hermann Söldner, Germany