Your typical girl next door, who is anything but typical....
- mtDNA halogroup is K1a1b1a
- paternal mtDNA halogroup is HV5
- paternal Y-DNA is Q-L245
- Meyer/Meijer branch Y-DNA is R-V88
- My autosomal DNA results are on Ancestry.com, FTDNA, Gedmatch.com, and 23andme. If you wish to compare results and think we may be related, please send me a message.
- I have accomplished amazing things with my genealogical research, but my most satisfying one thus far has been putting two Holocaust survivors in touch with one another each of whom thought they had no surviving family, but are in fact 4th cousins
The magic purple "C" next to my name... What does it mean you ask... It means Geni has entrusted me with super-user rights as a Curator to help manage the world tree and help users with their Geni and genealogical questions. This is done for my love of Geni and genealogy. I am not a paid employee, so please do be patient if I don't get back to you in less than a minute and I may need to defer to the powers that be to answer your question. I am generally a very patient and kind person. Please treat me with the same respect with which you wish to be treated. You can read more about the role of Curators here.