About William Audrey Willsher
- Name: Mr William Audrey Willsher
- Age: 33 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Butcher Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr W. Wiltshire or Willsher*, 33, was born in Hampshire.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 6 April 1912, he gave his address as 8 Brittannia Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the St Paul. As assistant butcher he received monthly wages of £4 10s.
Wiltshire died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
- His signature on the agreement is very difficult to read.
Notes The 1881 census lists a William G. Willsher and a William A. Wiltshire born in 1879 in Hampshire.
References and Sources Alphabetical List of the Crew of the "Titanic", Public Record Office (BT100/259) Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Casualty List, Public Record Office (BT100/259)