|Birthplace:||Hawthorne, Passaic, NJ, USA|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
About William Cahoone Johnson, jr.
- Name: Mr William Cahoone Jr. Johnson
- Age: 19 years
- Last Residence: in Hawthorne New Jersey United States
- Occupation: Seaman
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 370160
- Destination: New York City New York United States
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr William Cahoone Johnson Jr, 19, of Hawthorne, NJ, was an American Line employee traveling as a third class passenger (ticket number 370160), he boarded at Southampton.
The other American Line employees were Alfred Johnson, Lionel Leonard and William Henry Tornquist, Alfred Carver and Thomas Storey.
Johnson died in the sinking. His body if recovered, was never identified.
Travelling Companions (on same ticket) Mr Alfred Johnson Mr Alfred John Carver Mr Lionel Leonard Mr Thomas Storey Mr William Henry Törnquist Related Articles and Documents
Paterson Morning Call (1912) WILLIAM C. JOHNSON, JR. Newark Evening News (1912) HAWTHORNE YOUTH ON TITANIC WAS A HERO Paterson Morning Call (1912) MET DEATH LIKE A HERO