About William Charles Perrin
- Name: Mr William Charles Perrin
- Age: 39 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Boots Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr W. C. Perren, 22, was born in Southampton.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 24 Bellemoor Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the New York. As a boots steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Perren died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
Credits Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)