William Ewart Caunt
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About William Ewart Caunt
- Name: Mr William Ewart Caunt
- Age: 27 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Grill Cook Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr W. Caunt, 27, was born in Nottinghamshire.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 23 Sidney Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As a grill cook he received monthly wages of £6 10s
Caunt died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)