About William Henry Harrison
- Name: Mr William Henry Harrison
- Age: 45 years
- Last Residence: in Wallasey Merseyside England
- Occupation: Secretary to Mr Joseph Bruce Ismay
- 1st Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 112059
- Cabin No.: B94
- Died in the sinking.
- Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 110)
- Buried: Fairview Lawn Cemetery Halifax Nova Scotia Canada on Wednesday 1st May 1912.
Mr William Henry Harrison, 40, of "Sudbury", Grove Road, Wallasey, Cheshire was secretary to J. Bruce Ismay. He boarded the Titanic at Southampton (Ticket No 112059, cabin B-94) with Mr Ismay and Ismay's valet Richard Fry.
Mr Harrison died in the sinking, his body recovered was later recovered by the MacKay Bennett (#110).
NO.110 - MALE - ESTIMATED AGE, 40 - HAIR AND MOUSTACHE, FAIR
CLOTHING — Green overcoat; dark suit; white shirt, blue stripe; purple socks.
EFFECTS — fountain pen; cigarette holder; three memo books; pair cuff links; gold stud; bill book; pipe; keys; silver knife; £10 in gold; £1.18s.8d in bag; and £10 in notes.
FIRST CLASS - NAME - W.H.HARRISON
Mr Harrison was buried at Fairview Cemetery, Halifax, Nova Scotia on 1 May 1912.
He left a widow, Anne Elizabeth and an estate was worth £840 11s 6d.
References and Sources
- Record of Bodies and Effects: Passengers and Crew, S.S. Titanic (Public Archives of Nova Scotia) (#110)
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
William Henry Harrison's Timeline
April 15, 1912
At Sea - Titanic Casualty