About William House
- Name: Mr William House
- Born in Hampshire England
- Age: 38 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at 44 Derby Road Southampton Hampshire England - Map
- Occupation: Saloon Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr William House, 38, was born in Hampshire.
He initially signed-on to the Titanic in Belfast for her delivery trip to Southampton. When he signed-on again, in Southampton, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 44 Derby Road, (Southampton). As a first class steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s. His last ship had been the Olympic.
House died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Particulars of Engagement (Belfast), Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (TRANS 2A/45 381)