About William John Bond
- Name: Mr William John Bond
- Born in Bristol Avon England
- Age: 40 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at 20 Hanley Road Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Bed Room Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr William John Bond, 40, was born in Bristol.
He was on board the Titanic for her delivery trip from Belfast to Southampton. When he signed-on again, in Southampton, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 20 Hanley Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As a bedroom steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Bond died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
Documents Crew Particulars of Engagement
References Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Particulars of Engagement (Belfast), Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (TRANS 2A/45 381)