About William John Boston
- Name: Mr William John Boston
- Born in Liverpool Merseyside England
- Age: 30 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: at 1 Hanley Road Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Deck Steward
- Last Ship: Olympic
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Monday 1st April 1912
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr William John Boston, 30, was born in Liverpool.
He was on board the Titanic for her delivery trip from Belfast to Southampton. When he signed-on again, in Southampton, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 1 Hanley Road, (Freemantle, Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As an assistant deck steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Boston died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
Documents Crew Particulars of Engagement
References Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259) Particulars of Engagement (Belfast), Ulster Folk and Transport Museum (TRANS 2A/45 381)
Contributors Geoff Whitfield, UK