About William Wallace Merrill
Departure: 19 June 1847 Arrival: 1 October 1847
Company Information: 155 individuals and 59 wagons were in the company when it began its journey from the outfitting post on the Elkhorn River about 27 miles west of Winter Quarters, Nebraska.
Birth: Dec. 10, 1835 Shelby Township Macomb County
Michigan, USA Death: Jan. 22, 1915 Salt Lake County Utah, USA
William Wallace Merrill is the son of Justin Jared Merrill and Annie Lovina Manchester. he was among the early LDS Pioneers and had lived at Nauvoo for a time.
He married Lucy Maria Williams at Salt Lake City in 1857. They had 14 children, 9 of whom lived to maturity.
He is buried with his wife in the Bluffdale City Cemetery in Bluffdale, Utah.
- Justin Jared Merrill (1804 - 1889)
- Lucy Maria Williams Merrill (1840 - 1930)*
- Annie Almira Merrill Casper (1862 - 1922)*
- Lucy Eudora Merrill Bills (1865 - 1945)*
- Emily Jane Merrill Miller (1867 - 1935)*
- Sarah Phoebe Merrill Fullmer (1881 - 1956)*
- Zina Elizabeth Merrill Crump (1883 - 1962)*
Burial: Bluffdale City Cemetery Bluffdale Salt Lake County Utah, USA