William Thomas Hughes
|Birthplace:||Liverpool, Merseyside, UK|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About William Thomas Hughes
- Name: Mr William Thomas Hughes
- Age: 36 years
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Steward Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered
Mr W. T. Hughes, 33, was born in Liverpool.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 6 April, 1912 he gave his address as Ivy bank, Dyer Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As assistant second steward he received monthly wages of £8.
Hughes died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
References and Sources Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)