About William (Titanic Casualty) Kelly
Mr William Kelly
- Born: Tuesday 19th June 1888 in Glasgow Scotland
- Age: 23 years 9 months and 27 days.
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: at 1 Claude Road Dublin Ireland
- Occupation: Assistant Electrician
- Last Ship: First Ship
- Engine crew
- First Embarked: Belfast on Tuesday 2nd April 1912
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr William Kelly was born in Glasgow on 19 June 1888. He was raised in Dublin and educated at the Christian Brothers
School in Dublin and Skerrys Commercial College, Dublin. Served a three year apprenticeship with T.E. Brunker, Electrical Engineers in Dublin and stayed with them until 1911. In January 1912 joined Harland & Wolff and was engaged upon electrical work aboard Titanic. Appointed assistant electrical engineer aboard the ship for his first sea voyage.