About William (Titanic Casualty) Wright
- Name: Mr William Wright
- Age: 40 years
- Last Residence: in Southampton Hampshire England
- Occupation: Glory Hole Steward
- Victualling crew
- First Embarked: Southampton
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
Mr William Wright, 40, was born in Liverpool.
When he signed-on to the Titanic, on 4 April 1912, he gave his address as 9 Emsworth Road, (Southampton). His last ship had been the Olympic. As a glory hole steward he received monthly wages of £3 15s.
Wright was rescued in lifeboat 13.
References and Sources
- Agreement and Account of Crew (PRO London, BT100/259)