William Wilbore, II
|Birthplace:||Portsmouth, (Present Newport County), Colony of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, (Present USA)|
|Death:||Died in Portsmouth, Newport County, Province of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, (Present USA)|
Son of William Wilbore and Martha Wilbore
|Managed by:||Ofir Friedman|
Matching family tree profiles for William Wilbore, II
About William Wilbore, II
- ' Historical and genealogical miscellany; data relating to the settlement and settlers of New York and New Jersey (1903) Vol. V
- The Tallmans of New Jersey are represented by several branches of the name having a common ancestor in Peter Tallman, I,who settled in Newport and Portsmouth, Rhode Island, where he died in 1708. Concerning him and his immediate issue, F. O. Austin supplies the following data: .....
- 1708. The inventory of his estate was presented by his son James Tallman.
- 1709, May 3. Administration having been given to Jonathan Tallman, he took acquittances, at this date, from his brothers and sisters, 'William Wilbur', Israel Shaw, Jonathan Tallman, James Tallman, Benjamin Tallman, Mary Pearce, Susanna Beckett, Peter Tallman, Isaac Lawton, William Potter, John Tallman, Joseph Tallman and Samuel Tallman.
- Peter Tallman, Sr., married, first, Ann ___ ; second, 1665, Joan Briggs, who died about 1685; third, about 1686, Esther ___ who died before 1708. Issue
- 2 Mary Tallman married John Pearce
- 3 Elizabeth Tallman married Isaac Lawton
- 4 Peter Tallman born Mch. 22, 1658, (son by first wife), a physician, married Anne Walstone.
- 5 Anne Tallman married Stephen Brayton
- 6 Joseph Tallman
- 7 Susanna Tallman married Mr. Beckett
- ' 8 Daughter married William Wilbur
- 9 Jonathan Tallman married Sarah ___ .
- 10 James Tallman, ancestor of the Shrewsbury, New Jersey, family.
- 11 Daughter married William Potter
- 12 John Tallman married Mary ___ ; settled at Flushing, Long Island; ancestor of the Burlington County, New Jersey, family.
- 13 Daughter married Israel Shaw
- 14 Benjamin Tallman (son by second wife).
- 15 Samuel Tallman (son by third wife).
- Concerning these children Austin contributes considerable information and mentions ninety-two of their children. But we are only interested in following James Tallman, 10, and John Tallman, 12, and their progeny.
William Wilbore, Jr.
Birth: December 25, 1660, Portsmouth, (Present Newport County), Colony of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations
Death: June 20, 1738 (77) Portsmouth, Newport County, Province of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations
Father: William Wilbore
Mother: Martha Wilbore
Siblings: Mary Mowry; Joseph Wilbor; John Wilbore; Thomas Wilbore; Martha Wilbore; Samuel Wilbor of Rhode Island; Daniel Wilbor; Joanna Wilbore and Benjamin Wilbor
Spouse: Sarah Wilbore (Tallman) b. circa 1664, Little Compton
Mary Crandall; Phoebe Shaw; Hannah Lippincott; Samuel Wilbore; Jeremiah Wilbur; Jane Dennis; William Wilbore; John Wilbore; Joseph Wilbore; Abigail Wilbore; Jedediah Wilbore; Sarah Wilbore and Hannah Lippincott
Spouse: Joan Wilbore (Briggs)
William Wilbore, II's Timeline
December 25, 1660
Portsmouth, (Present Newport County), Colony of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, (Present USA)
Little Compton, Bristol County, Plymouth Colony (Present Rhode Island)
August 8, 1687
June 17, 1689
Little Compton, Newport County, RI, USA
May 1, 1693
May 26, 1695
May 26, 1695
Little Compton, Newport Co., RI
April 1, 1697
Little Compton, Newport County, Rhode Island, United States