Matching family tree profiles for Wolfric, Lord of Hatton
About Wolfric de Hatton
Wolfric de HATTON
- Birth: ABT 1089 in Hatton, Runcorn, Cheshire, England
- Father: Seen as Wolfaith de HATTON b: ABT 1054 in Cotentin Penninsula, Manche, Normandy, France, son of Ivo Vicomte de Cotetentin.
(Ormerod) "Fl. 1140, named as Lord of Hatton in pedigree roll of Legh of Adlington. He was the son of a not known Saxon Thane."
- Spouse Unknown. Note: Hal Bradley has her as Ealdgyth "Swansneck" of MERCIA and Wolfric as of a much earlier generation
- Waltheof FitzWolfric de HATTON b: ABT 1130 in Hatton, Runcorn, Cheshire, England
- Title: Newsgroup: soc.genealogy.medieval, at groups - google.com Page: Kay Allen, 8 Jun 1999 Text: no parents given for Wolfric
(Ormerod) Named as Lord of Hatton in pedigree roll of Legh of Adlington. Fl. 1040.