About Frederick R Kenyon
- Name: Mr Frederick R. Kenyon
- Born: Tuesday 14th March 1871
- Age: 41 years
- Last Residence: in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania United States
- 1st Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 17464 , £51 17s 3d
- Cabin No.: D21
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Frederick R. Kenyon, 41, was born on 14 March 1871.
A resident of Southington and Noank, Connecticut, Mr Kenyon boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a first class passenger (ticket number 17464, £51 17s 3d) together with his wife Marion Kenyon. They occupied cabin D-21.
Mr Kenyon perished in the disaster. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
SEE ALSO http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/th/read/KENYON/2001-11/1005075695 -a copllection of various posts relating to Kenyon