Matching family tree profiles for Anna De Messemaeker
About Anna De Messemaeker
She survived the Titanic disaster
Sources: The Glasgow Courier (Montana), 9th June, 1955
- Name: Mrs Anna De Messemaeker (née De Becker)
- Born: Wednesday 20th October 1875
- Age: 36 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: in Tampico Montana United States
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 345572 , £17 8s
- Destination: Tampico Montana United States
- Rescued (boat 13)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: Tuesday 30th April 1918
Mrs Guillaume Joseph De Messemaeker (Anna) from Belgium boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a third class passenger with her new husband Guillaume. She was travelling with him to his home nerar Tampico, Montana.
She was rescued in lifeboat 13.
She is sometimes listed as "Emma".
- Michael Findlay Revised Passenger List in Judith Geller Titanic: Women and Children First. Haynes. ISBN 1 85260 594 4
- Herman De Wulf and Michael A. Findlay (1998) The Belgians and the Titanic. Voyage. #27
- Robert L. Bracken, USA
- Herman DeWulf, Belgium
- Michael A. Findlay, USA
- Georges Picavet, Belgium
- Kassandra Picavet, Belgium
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mr Guillaume Joseph De Messemaeker
Anna De Messemaeker's Timeline
October 20, 1875