About Gerda Ulrika Dahlberg
- Name: Miss Gerda Ulrika Dahlberg
- Born: Wednesday 5th February 1890
- Age: 22 years
- Marital Status: Married.
- Last Residence: in Nörrlot Sweden
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 7552 , £10 10s 4d
- Destination: Chicago Illinois United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Miss Gerda Ulrika Dahlberg, 22, was born 5 February 1890, the daughter of late country police official Karl Magnus Dahlberg and his wife Margareta Ulrika Dahlberg. The were from Norrlöt, Tungelsta, Södertörn, Stockholm, Sweden. Gerda had four sisters.
Gerda was traveling from her home to join one of her sisters, Signe Dahlberg 1830 (?1838) Calumet Ave. Chicago. She boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a third class passenger . She got to know Carl Olof Jansson while on board, he recognised her as they both struggled in the water. Jansson was eventually picked up but Gerda died in the sinking, her body was not recovered.
According to newpaper articles, her sister Signa Dahlberg "had been haunting the White Star offices for the last three days, received word yesterday which crushed her last hope for the safety of her sister."
The Mansion House Fund paid 875:52 Kr (£48) to her parents, and a claim for damages of 911 Kr (£50) was paid to the parents 30 June 1914.
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Chicago Daily Tribune (Illinios), 20 April 1912, p. 3
- Mansion House Titanic Relief Fund Booklets and Minute Books
- Marriages, births, deaths and injuries that have occurred on board during the voyage (PRO London, BT 100/259-260)
- Names and Descriptions of Alien Passengers Embarked at the Port of Southampton, 10 April 1912 (PRO London, BT 27/780B).
- Claes-Göran Wetterholm (1988, 1996, 1999) Titanic. Prisma, Stockholm. ISBN 91 518 3644 0
- Claes-Göran Wetterholm, Sweden
- Leif Snellman, Finland
- Homer Thiel, USA