|Birthplace:||Gornji Miholjac, Slatina, Virovitica-Podravina, Croatia|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Dakic died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.|
|Place of Burial:||Atlantic Ocean|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Branko Dakić
- Name: Mr Branko Dakic
- Age: 19 years
- Occupation: General Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 349228 , £10 3s 5d
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Branko Dakic, 19, from Austria, boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a third class passenger (ticket number 349228, £10 3s 5d). His destination is unknown.
Dakic died in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
O Branku Dakicu, starom 19 godina, ima vrlo malo informacija. Živio je u Gornjem Miholjcu, kotar Podravska Slatina (danas Slatina). Prema dostupnim informacijama, bio je neoženjen. Živio je s roditeljima Zivkom i I lelenom Uaktc. Na titanic se ukrcati u INema podataka o cijeni i serijskom broju karte, odredištu ili agenciji preko koje je putovao.
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Marriages, births, deaths and injuries that have occurred on board during the voyage (PRO London, BT 100/259-260)
- Names and Descriptions of Alien Passengers Embarked at the Port of Southampton, 10 April 1912 (PRO London, BT 27/780B).
- Titanic - Hrvati u katastrofi stoljeća, Slobodan Novković