Berthe de Labourse (Leroy)
|Birthplace:||Hersin-Coupigny, Pas-de-Calais, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, France|
|Death:||Died in Béthune, Pas-de-Calais, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, France|
|Managed by:||Carina Teixeira Thibiéroz|
Historical records matching Berthe de Labourse
About Berthe de Labourse
Name: Miss Berthe Leroy
- Born: Sunday 10th August 1884 in Hersin-Coupigny Pas-de-Calais France
- Age: 27 years 8 months and 5 days.
- Marital Status: Single.
- Occupation: Personal Maid to Mrs Mahala Douglas
- 1st Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 17761 , £106 8s 6d
- Rescued (boat 2)
- Disembarked Carpathia: New York City on Thursday 18th April 1912
- Died: Tuesday 4th July 1972
Miss Berthe Leroy was born in Compiegne, France on 10th August 1884.. Her mother Julie Leroy lived at Hersin-Coupigny, France.
She boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg as maid to Mrs Walter Donald Douglas. She travelled on Mrs Douglas' ticket (No. PC 17761).
Mrs Douglas and Miss Leroy were rescued in Lifeboat 2.
Berthe Leroy died on 7th July 1972
Berthe de Labourse's Timeline
August 10, 1884
Hersin-Coupigny, Pas-de-Calais, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, France
July 4, 1972
Béthune, Pas-de-Calais, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, France