William Thomas Beavan
|Also Known As:||"From: Fillingham Lincolnshire England"|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About William Thomas Beavan
- Name: Mr William Thomas Beavan
- Born: Monday 1st May 1893
- Age: 18 years
- Last Residence: in Fillingham Lincolnshire England
- Occupation: General Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 323951 , £8 1s
- Destination: Russell United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr William Thomas Beavan boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a third class passenger (ticket number 323951 , £8 1s).
Beavan lost his life in the disaster. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55).