About Tannous Betros
- Name: Mr Tannous Betros
- Age: 20 years
- Last Residence: in Zgharta Lebanon
- Occupation: Shoemaker
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 2648 , £7 4s 7d
- Destination: Waterbury Connecticut United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Tannous Betros boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg as a third class passenger (ticket number 364512, £8 1s), it is likely that he travelled with Master Seman Betros (his son?).
Betros died in the disaster. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55).