About Ebba Iris Alfrida Andersson
- Name: Miss Ebba Iris Alfrida Andersson
- Born: Tuesday 14th November 1905
- Age: 6 years
- Last Residence: in Kisa Östergötland Sweden
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 347082 , £31 5s 6d
- Destination: Winnipeg Manitoba Canada
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Miss Ebba Iris Alfrida Andersson, 6, was born 14 November 1905 the daughter of Alfrida and Anders Andersson from Kättestorp farm, Kisa, Östergötland, Sweden.
The family boarded the Titanic at Southampton as third class passengers. They were all lost in the sinking, their bodies were never recovered.
- Claes-Göran Wetterholm (1988, 1996, 1999) Titanic. Prisma, Stockholm. ISBN 91 518 3644 0
- Leif Snellmann, Finland
- Claes-Göran Wetterholm, Sweden
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mr Anders Johan Andersson
- Mrs Alfrida Konstantia Brogren Andersson
- Miss Sigrid Elisabeth Andersson
- Miss Ingeborg Constanzia Andersson
- Master Sigvard Harald Elias Andersson
- Miss Ellis Anna Maria Andersson