Eugene Joseph Abbott
|Also Known As:||"From: East Providence Rhode Island United States"|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
|Managed by:||-geni-NL-gids- Jeannette.|
Matching family tree profiles for Eugene Joseph Abbott
About Eugene Joseph Abbott
- Name: Mr Eugene Joseph Abbott
- Born: Friday 31st March 1899
- Age: 14 years and 15 days.
- Marital Status: Single.
- Last Residence: in East Providence Rhode Island United States
- Occupation: Scholar
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. CA2673 , £20 5s
- Destination: East Providence Rhode Island United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Master Eugene Joseph Abbott, 13, of Providence, Rhode Island, boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a third class passenger together with his mother Mrs R. Abbott and brother Rossmore.
As the Titanic took her final plunge Mrs Abbott and her two sons jumped from the deck, she managed to get into collapsible A but the two boys were lost.
Eugene Abbott's body, if recovered, was never identified.
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mrs Rhoda Mary 'Rosa' Abbott
- Mr Rossmore Edward Abbott