About William Ali
- Name: Mr William Ali
- Age: 25 years
- Last Residence: in Buenos Aires Pampas Argentina
- Occupation: General Labourer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 3101312 , £7 1s
- Died in the sinking.
- Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 79)
- Buried: Mount Olivet Cemetery Halifax Nova Scotia Canada on Friday 10th May 1912.
Mr William Ali, 25, from Argentina boarded the Titanic at Southampton as a third class passenger (ticket number 3101312).
He died in the sinking His body was later recovered by the cable ship MacKay Bennett (#79) and buried at Mount Olivet Cemetery, Halifax, Nova Scotia on 10 May 1912.
NO. 79. - MALE. - ESTIMATED AGE, 35. - HAIR AND MOUSTACHE, DARK.
CLOTHING - Black coat; velvet vest; check trousers; green socks; black boots.
EFFECTS - Brass watch and chain; cigarette case; knife; brass instruments.
NO MARKS ON BODY OR CLOTHING.
THIRD CLASS TICKET NO. 3101312.
NAME - WILLIAM ALE, (?) Argentina.
- Record of Bodies and Effects: Passengers and Crew, S.S. Titanic (Public Archives of Nova Scotia) (#79)
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)