|Nicknames:||"native of Kfar Mishki - Lebanon"|
|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body Not Recovered|
About Joseph Caram
- Name: Mr Joseph Caram
- Age: 28 years
- Last Residence: in Ottawa Ontario Canada
- Occupation: Merchant
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 2689 , £14 9s 2d
- Destination: Ottawa Ontario Canada
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Joseph Caram, 28, a native of Kfar Mishki, Lebanon, boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg as a third class passenger (ticket number 2689, £14 9s 2d). He was heading to Ottawa, Ontario with his wife Maria and several others from Kfar Mishki.
Caram lost his life in the disaster. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
Sometimes listed as "Kareem".
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Hermann Söldner, Germany
Travelling Companions (on same ticket)
- Mrs Maria Elias Caram