About William Henry Saundercock
- Name: Mr William Henry Saundercock
- Born: Sunday 18th September 1892
- Age: 19 years
- Last Residence: in Penwithick Cornwall England
- Occupation: Miner
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 2151 , £8 1s
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr William Henry Saundercock, 19, was born in Langeth (now Lanjeth), near St. Austell, Cornwall on 18 September 1892 the son of Richard Saundercock and his wife Kate.
He was likely to have been a china clay labourer.
He embarked Titanic at Southampton as a third class passenger (ticket number 2151, £8 1s) along with Ernest Charles Cann, also of Penwithick.
Saundercock was lost in the sinking. His destination in America is not known.
- Birth Certificate
- Contract Ticket List, White Star Line 1912 (National Archives, New York; NRAN-21-SDNYCIVCAS-55)
- Steve Coombes, UK
- Chris Dohany, USA
- Brian Ticehurst, UK