|Death:||Died in TITANIC at sea|
|Managed by:||Private User|
About Orsen Sirayanian
- Name: Mr Orsen Sirayanian
- Age: 22 years
- Last Residence: in Kigi Turkey
- Occupation: Farmer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Cherbourg on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 2669 , £7 4s 7d
- Destination: Brantford Ontario Canada
- Died in the sinking.
- Body Not Recovered
Mr Orsen Sirayanian, 22, from what was in 1912 Turkish occupied Armenia, was a Christian, and after Turkish Muslims renewed an ongoing vendetta against Christians, Sirayanian and several of his compatriots, Neshan Krekorian, Ortin Zakarian, Mapriededer Zakarian and David Vartunian decided to flee the country and emigrate to Canada.
Sirayainian boarded the Titanic at Cherbourg as a third clas passenger.
He lost his life in the sinking. His body, if recovered, was never identified.
- Also variously listed as "Arsun Sirayanian" or "Arsen Sirayanian".
- Alan Hustak, Canada
- Hermann Söldner, Germany