Adolf Mathias Nikolai Olson Humlen
|Birthplace:||from Borgund, Norway|
|Death:||Died in At Sea - Titanic Casualty|
|Cause of death:||Died in the sinking. Body recovered|
|Place of Burial:||At Sea|
|Managed by:||Espen Vegsund|
About Adolf Mathias Nikolai Olson Humlen
- Name: Mr Adolf Mathias Nicolai Olsen Humblen
- Born: Friday 28th May 1869
- Age: 42 years
- Last Residence: in Borgund Norway
- Occupation: Farmer
- 3rd Class passenger
- First Embarked: Southampton on Wednesday 10th April 1912
- Ticket No. 348121 , £7 13s
- Cabin No.: [F] G63
- Destination: Milwaukee Wisconsin United States
- Died in the sinking.
- Body recovered by: Mackay-Bennett (No. 120)
- Buried: at Sea on Wednesday 24th April 1912.
Mr Adolf Mathias Nicolai Olsen Humblen, 42, was married to Olivie Fuglefjord from the Faeroe Islands, and they owned a farm in Borgund - east of Ålesund, Norway.
Humblen was travelling with Olaus Abelseth (with whom he shared cabin G-63 forward on F-Deck), Abelseth's brother-in-law Sigurd Moen, and his cousin Peter Søholt, Karen Marie Abelseth and Anna Salkjelsvik. They all set sail from Ålesund, Norway to Newcastle via Bergen. They boarded the Titanic at Southampton.
Humblen lost his life in the disaster.
- Per Kristian Sebak, Norway